Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Chicago Hip Hop "Leader" Doc Illa asked "The Question"






The Chicago aka Chi-Raq the city America has allowed the world to be demonized; has produced a true solider and veteran that goes by the name of Doc Illa. Kendale "Doc Illa" Brinson who has served three deployments as a NCO in the US Army Reserves and when he prepared himself to retired I felt a "calling" to create a project to speak to the lost generation and to bridge the gap.

Doc has had several recent releases like "I Salute" and "City on My Back," all with a message to take Chi(cago) Back; a new movement for many Legends of Chicago Hip Hop as a conscious effort.

Today, Kingdom Korna and  https://twitter.com/iPagesMagazine?lang=en   I present to some and introduce to others my brother Doc Illa  TWITTER, featuring the guest appearance of a Chicago legend  Ang 13 TWITTER and the soulful legend himself Slique TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment